|Home||» Products||» Mechanical Laboratory Instruments||» Packed Bed Column|
Packed Bed Column
We have developed a spacious and well furnished infrastructural unit, helps us in manufacturing and exporting Packed Bed Column. To manufacture this column, our dexterous workforce uses quality grade materials and components. The size and specification of this column can be customized as per the requirements of clients. Our quality inspectors check this Packed Bed Column on defined quality parameters before offering to the clients. We offer this Packed Bed Column at affordable prices.
- Easy installation
- Maintenance free
- Rugged construction
To obtain the breakthrough curve and hence length of unused bed for the given adsorption system.
- Water Supply & Drain
- Electricity Supply: I Phase, 220VAC, 1.5kW.
- Instruments, Laboratory Glassware and Chemicals required for analysis as per the system adopted
- Product Adsorption Setup MTLE-01
- Reactor Column Material Borosile Glass, different diameter with different height of packing (3 Nos.)
- Feed Tank Material Stainless Steel, Capacity 20 Ltrs., feed lines, drain valve etc. (1Nos.)
- Receiving Tank Material Stainless Steel, Capacity 20 Ltrs (1Nos.)
- Feed Circulation By pump, Magnetic drive made of Polypropylene (1Nos.)
- Flow Measurement Rotameter 1 Nos. (for feed)
- Feed Piping PVC / SS size 1/4
- Stop Watch Electronic
- Control Panel On off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- The setup is painted with good quality paints & mounted on a strong support.
Naugra Export is a manufacturer & global supplier of Adsorption in packed bed. Adsorption studies in the Packed Bed Column. The system consists three vertical columns packed with activated charcoal (The columns fixed will be of different diameter and packing height to create a relative study). Columns are worked individually. Liquid feed with dye is fed to individual column from bottom, and samples are collected from the top at standard interval of time. Rotameter is given to measure the flow rate, and pump with a feed tank for fluid flow.